The Party of the Year!

Sunday, November 2, 2008


This weekend I hosted my sisters baby shower at the San Gabriel Bed & Breakfast House! It was such a fun day! Here are some great pictures that my cousin took.I can't wait till baby Elijah is here.

This is the food display. I suspended the food trays from the rafters of the deck! Everyone helped make something yummy. We even had an omelet station that my dad prepared and migas.





It was a perfect day for a garden party




The wonderful ladies that helped make it a perfect day. Brenda, Me, Britt, Cousin KC, Aunt Susie






The three of us!

2 comments:

Hallam Fam News said...

everything looks beautiful! i hate that i missed it. can't wait to meet baby elijah!

Rachel Erwin said...

Love the beautiful shower! I looks like you outdid your selves again! Miss you, rachee