Happy Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My valentine took me to breakfast and an early movie. we went to monument cafe, a 50's inspired cafe, and we sat at the bar and had fresh squeezed orange juice and yummy pancakes. it was wonderful! we think we have decided on a new tradition for our valentine's day. i am so blessed to have such a strong husband and father to our payton. 
jordan, ich liebe dich!

our little valentine was all hearts and smiles yesterday! she was sitting in her crib surrounded 
by all the chocolates my students gave me. she even had a valentine of her own... a stuffed puppy dog



payton was reading a valentine that she got in the mail from her 
nana and grandad in oklahoma. it was very tasty!



1 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Guess what!! Oli got the same valentine from my parents! I'm surprised he didn't try to eat it too!