let the sewing begin

Sunday, June 21, 2009

while we were in california jordan's parents came down from okc and took care of paytie. they also completed my wonderful sewing/laundry room. my FIL, roger (aka bob vila) switched around our water line and more to make space in our laundry room for my new sewing desk! i am so thankful for the both of them. they bless us in so many ways. :)



this is where all the creating will begin during the days from 9-10am and 12-2(nap time for miss thang)

i also thought i would share one of my funny "hippie" facts about me...

i make my own laundy detergent! yes, it does actually work! i love it and i looooove the price tag. all of the above ingredients are around $6 and they will last me around 2 years!!!!! i started in september 2008 and i just made my 4th batch of it last week. i have had a great experience with it. if you are interested i got the recipe off of youtube.

1 comments:

Anjie said...

I am VERY impressed with your homemade laundry detergent!!! I may try a batch and see if it is a hit! Congrats on your sewing room, I know who to go to for sewing advice.