peppermint hot chocolate

Thursday, November 4, 2010


sis, i made my first cup of peppermint hot chocolate of the season!

for everyone else who is looking for a good hot chocolate recipe.....look no further!
below are the ingredients you need.
1. milk- whole is always the richest, but skim is fine too
2. chocolate chips- dark is my fave
3. peppermint extract
4. mini mallows

i just made one glass for me, although i wish you were enjoying it with me, sis.
it was about 2 cups of milk, handful of chocolate chips and a quick dash of extract.
sorry i'm not exact on measurements. you can't go wrong.
heat it over the stove and pour over top your mallows that are in the bottom of your mug!
YUMMY!

2 comments:

Amy said...

mmmmm this is a must!! Thanks for sharing ;)

Unknown said...

i forgot to tell you i had my first of the season a couple of days ago. delicious!