new back pack

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

payton will start her 1st year in preschool in september
so we bought her a real big girl back pack and lunch box. it came in the mail today and she is soooo proud of it!

i was searching and searching for that perfect back pack (britt said i was obsessing over it, i call it-shopping for a good deal) lol-i ended up going back to the first site i looked at-pottery barn kids

i think i will get a big P embroidered on it in green(PBK wouldn't do it big enough)

we hung up new hooks for it in her room

3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute!
She looks so excited about it!!

Brad & Heather said...

OMW!!! I can't believe it's preschool time already. I need to see your girls more often!
xoxo

Sarah Thompson said...

I saw these at PB Kids! So cute. I want Oliver to have the Batman one.

Oh and can you tell that I am WAY behind on my blog reading? Wasting to much time on Pinterest.