I am a wife, mother and aunt! I love our Lord, my family, and friends. If I'm not with my family I am behind a camera or sewing machine. I love creating!
there was a closet(3'x12') in the back of the garage that will be our office. we sheet rocked 3 walls and left this wall and ceiling exposed. the ceiling will be painted white and the wall will get a grey washed stain on it.
i didn't take a before on the entrance to the garage from the kitchen but it was just a single door. the door is now gone and it was widened and steps will be covered in carpet along with the floors. this really makes the garage...i mean family room more apart of the house.
Wow, Ashley! Y'all have been so busy...I'm excited for you. It looks so good already...love the french doors, and your choice to save the garage door for curb appeal. And your new kitchen is gorgeous.
2 comments:
Wow, Ashley! Y'all have been so busy...I'm excited for you. It looks so good already...love the french doors, and your choice to save the garage door for curb appeal. And your new kitchen is gorgeous.
wow!!!! this is ahmazing!!! i can't wait to come over and lounge in your luscious new space!! miss you
Post a Comment