Monday, May 11, 2009

Chocolate Dreams attended the prom!!
britt and i helped out mom and dad with one of their fountain events and it was quite memorable as you can see. the people watching was classic and the photos were a blast. the photo company let us take pics in their little booth and we decided to use the table decorations as props. it was so much fun stepping back into time and going to one last prom. it was at the double tree in austin-where i had my prom at :)
on a side note, i don't see how some dads let their daughters out of the house half dressed.
sorry the pics are a little small...enjoy a laugh!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Those are cute, Ashley! Josh and I were supposed to chaparone a prom a few yrs back but I didn't want to because I didn't know what the kids were "allowed" to do on the dancefloor anymore! :) hee, hee!

Susie said...

The best part is hijacking the table decorations for picture props! You gals take the cake!! Love it! Aunt Susie

Rachel Erwin said...

I love these pics! I miss yall, you are too much fun.