Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





my sweet payton made me her first mother's day gift. (i have to admit i teared up) she moved up to a new sunday school class because she can walk and they helped her make this preciouse gift for me. awww!
jordan spoiled me with a mani and pedi and then to get a massage when we go to breckenridge, co. i'm looking forward to it.

being a mom...
i love being a mom! i love our dear payton. i love holding her, laughing with her, and rocking her to sleep. being a mom has so many rewards and i am so blessed to call her my daughter. i love you payton!

being a daughter...
i love my mom. (juju as paytie calls her) i have really wonderful memories with her. from family trips to girl shopping trips. she has always been there for me even when i had a rotton adolescent attitude. :) i love you mom!

1 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Aww! That is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day my friend! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!