back to school

Monday, August 24, 2009



my classroom is decorated and my lesson plans are typed up...well almost.
school starts tuesday and it is here if i am ready or not. jord came to have lunch with me on monday and i couldn't resist taking a few pics. he makes me laugh.

we had meet the teacher tonight and it went well. it's funny to see the timid faces walk through my door and know they will be the class clown in a few short days. :)



i will miss my dear payton, but i know she's in good hands with my mom. i rocked her to sleep tonight knowing i wont see her till 4:00 tomorrow. she kissed me goodnight and rested her sweet nose on mine, looking into my eyes and it was as if she was telling me "i'll be okay mom." sniff, sniff.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Ash~ I can't remember what grade you teach??? 1st????
I think you already have a class clown!

Brad & Heather said...

it's sooooo cute! where is the teacher's desk???
xoxoxo
p.s. i love that you have a poster of the scientific method up... oh the many science fair projects that have gotten me to where i am today! HA

Kendall said...

Cute room. I love the orange!