introducing Pearl!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

meet miss pearl! (or at least that's what we are calling her) she is possibly our new family member. my sister found her roaming the streets and picked her up a few days ago. she was way over due for a bath, but patrick cleaned her up and we have given her a new home. we would love to keep her if the owner doesn't contact us. i took her to the vet and she thinks she is about 3 yrs old. she is a precious, silver yorkshier terrier and paytie is in love with her "puppy" as she calls her.
...my buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me...


yes, you betcha i went into the store with pearl in my sling. :) hey, i have to advertise any way i can!!! she has such a sweet side about her. she'll be going to the groomer when her shots kick in.

4 comments:

Kendall said...

ash, you are hilarious with the dog in the sling. Most people replace the pet with the baby...this seems like the reverse a little bit. Heehee. We've been enjoying Gracie while mom is in VA. The girls do love those "puppies."
love,
KC

Amy said...

Ashley that is so funny we have a Yorkie that we found the same way. She roamed into my office and we never found the owners....instead she found her own new owners (us). She is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.