Tuesday, October 27, 2009



...tuesday...




this past weekend was dedicated to the girls of the family(and eli) we were supposed to have a relaxing weekend at the lake and instead we made our first trip to the ER. paytie and i were playing and i dislocated her little elbow. she screamed when it happened and then wasn't using it after that. after 2.5 hrs in the ER everything was good to go. she actually wiggled it back into place herself. it was so sad to see her in the ER in her little hospital gown(fyi: sissy's designs style gowns are much cuter and can be made for children) the nurse gave her a duckie and that made her smile. she was such a big girl. i'm glad my mom and sis were there with me. then the next night i was on bath duty and the kiddos were having fun then eli stood up and slipped just as i was reaching for him. he chipped his tooth....this weekend was not the best pick me up on mommy and auntie duty.

all that to say....
it was NOT me who dislocated my daughters elbow and then assisted in chipping my nephews tooth.

4 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Oh dear! What a weekend! If it makes you feel any better Oliver has a big bruised knot on his head because of me!

Mageetribe said...

Girl, that is one rough weekend! That's amazing that Payton was able to wiggle her shoulder back into place. I'm SO glad your sister and mom were there too.

Rachel Erwin said...

How sad! What a brave girl (and guy)!

Kendall said...

Oh, my! I'm glad they're all good now. So, E has a chipped tooth? Did I miss that story?
KC