Happy Valentine's Day

Saturday, February 13, 2010

this year my husband surprised me with a HD flip video camera! he gave it to me a little early(he just can't wait) by recording himself and telling me how much he loves me...awww then on friday we went to dinner at amantes italian restaurant on the square and headed to austin for a chocolate festival, but we got the times wrong and missed it. so, we headed home to watch couples retreat. we really had a wonderful time together. thank you, schatze..ich liebe dich!


valentine's is a big deal in elementary school minus the love part...it's all about the candy, cupcakes, and party. my third graders gave me way too much chocolate(that i regifted to the murrays and she regifted to her garbage me...haha) and a whole bunch of valentines. i had to take a pic of my bag i made and a few of my valentines. do you remember the old school valentines? i always wanted to buy the ones with the sucker, but my parents were always too cheap!

jordan's parents also sent us valentines. we recorded payton opening it....to come soon.

1 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

I love my flip video! Our hubbys are the best!