our trip to sheplers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

***************************************UPDATE****************************************

i told you she was a kicker at heart
check out those purple rockie mountains!!!!!!


(that's a lamp shade on her head, and those are black rockie mountains she is wearing.
....there is a reason the curling iron is her bestfriend)
**************************************UPDATE*****************************************

we are gearing up for payton's barnyard birthday bash!
it is hard to believe i am planning her 2nd birthday already.
before payton was born(aka jonas) she was given a pair of boots but they didn't
fit yet so we were able to exchange them for her current size. e got a
pair too and they both looooove them.

sheplers has not changed one bit since 1992 when i was there last
with my family picking out brittanys rebe macintire outfit.
(she went through a "kicker" phase)



4 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

how fun! i love the red boots! you just gave me a fantastic excuse to by oliver some boots!

Kendall said...

I'm guessing Britt didn't volunteer these pics to illustrate...hope she's picking on you like only big sisters can. :)

I chuckled though...funny memories. I found some of my old pics recently too. Big bangs & MC hammer pants. Where B and I really in such different worlds back then culturally? Now its puzzling to me...really.

love, KC

Ashley said...

kc-i knew you and rachee would get a good laugh out of those! i actually did ask britt before i posted them...but i didn't post my favorite.... ;)i'll be nice

Laura said...

HAH! Brittany is a trooper to let you post that for the world (does she know yet?) ;-) I am lovin' her "kicker" phase. It takes a lot of work and money to look authentic. The kiddos boots are adorable.