presents for iris

Monday, August 23, 2010



i made iris a monthly photo-op onsie!
it is a 12 month onsie and each month britt will attach the corresponding #
to the onsie and snap away. by the time she is 12 months old she will have monthly pics and see how she fills out the onsie, since it will be really big at the beginning.
i also made her my first attempt at an "ugly doll" have you heard of them?
they are really cute and ugly all in one little stuffed monster.
this one is complete with a glass eye :) don't worry i reinforced it.
(sorry the pic is sideways)


1 comments:

Laura said...

Ashley, you are amazing and so talented! I've just been browsing through your blog and I am struck by how crafty you are and I just LOVE everything you create. You are such a sweet sister and a great aunt, and I think you could market the "1-12 month photo op onesie!" Go sissy's designs! :-)