Wednesday, August 11, 2010



WHAT A DAY!
as you know i am another year older and so is my mom!
it is really special to share a birthday with your mom.
i love getting that 1st call from her in the morning and hearing her say,
"happy birthday, ashley" and i get to say, "happy birthday, mom"
i love you mom. thank you for always being there for me.
happy birthday!

my special day started at the pool.
it was kale's 4th birthday and my 28th, and my moms 58th.(yes, mom i just told everyone how old you are) barie made me a flower/superhero cupcake :) britt made mom and me yummy sandwich cookies! oh yes!

look at britt's adorable belly...she doesn't think it is too adorable, but i do


sun bathing! lol


my sweet, sweet jordan got me this special necklace off etsy.
it's paytie's silhouette! it looks just like her!!!! my inlaws gave me a rockin cupcake book and moolah!

britt prepared an amazing meal tonight for mom and me.
my family bought me shutters for our front windows.
i can't wait to get them!

paytie is so fast! this pic is not perfect, but i like it:)


Mmmm, wine, cheese, bread, salad, corn, steak with homemade blue cheese sauce, sausage, mashed potatoes, and creme brulee! wow!

i love my family! thank you all for a wonderful day. you made me feel so special!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

ashley~ happy late birthday!!! i love all these pics!!

Kendall said...

sounds like a wonderful day! love the necklace.

Sarah Thompson said...

what a fun day! the necklace turned out beautiful!