we cheated!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010


it's a GIRL!!!!!!!
before you go, "oh, i knew she couldn't wait till christmas!"
hear me out... today is my papa's 91st birthday and the whole
rogers side of the family were alllllll at my parents house.
we were all together and enjoying a great family night and we thought
it was a perfect time and to share it on a special day.
so...there you have it! jordan is in a house full of girls!

our dr. signed the pink side with, "merry christmas, john"
we really like our dr. now lets just see if he is right. he told us he is a little paranoid
(since his brother got it wrong last pregnancy) he is double checking at 36 weeks, lol!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

that is going to be one of my favorite memories from this Christmas! That was too much fun! We get crazy, excited about girls...every time. :)

Jeanette said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you looked early~ We were all waiting!